|Ticket Category||Early Bird
(expires on 14 September 2018)
|ADSS/AAAD Member Delegate||SGD 550|
|Non-member Local Delegate||SGD 750|
|Non-member International Delegate||SGD 900|
|Student and Auxiliary* (lunch not included)||
(Admission only includes access to the exhibition hall)
* Auxiliary includes technicians and nurses.
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Group registration discounts are available for non-member conference tickets:
- Register 5 persons and receive a 5% discount off main conference ticket prices
- Register 10 persons and receive a 10% discount off main conference ticket prices
Limited Attendance Workshops
Limited Attendance Workshops can only be signed up for upon registration for the Main Conference.
Pre-Congress Day Workshops
|Full-day Workshop A: SOLD OUT
Guided Concept on Managing the Worn Dentition
SGD 1,500 (Onsite)
|Half-day Workshop B
The Power of Pink: Techniques for Pink Composite Restorations with Bioactive Giomer Composites
SGD 750 (Onsite)
|Half-day Workshop C
Direct Anterior Restorations – Clinical Techniques and Challenges
SGD 500 (Onsite)
Post-Congress Day Workshops
|Half-day Workshop D
Posterior Composites: Achieving Composite Artistry
SGD 500 (Onsite)
Half-day Workshop G
- All rates are inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax.
- Group discount is not available to ADSS/AAAD Members.
- Your registration will be valid when payment is received in full by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend any part of the programme without giving prior notice should the need arise.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the conference or any part thereof without prior notice in the event of acts of God, fire, acts of the government, terrorism, war or any other events beyond the control of the Organiser.
- For onsite registration, only credit card and cash payment in Singapore Dollars will be accepted.
- Online registration ends on 14 September 2018 (2359hr, GMT +8).
- Member ticket holders must be members of the respective organisations. If they are not, the top-up to non-member ticket categories will be charged to the registrant by the organiser with additional $50 administrative fee.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to persons who are not in compliance with the registration policy.
|Cancellation before 30 June 2018||85% Refund|
|Cancellation from 1 July - 14 September||50% Refund|
|Cancellation after 14 September||0% Refund|
- Pre- and/or Post-Congress Workshops Participation Fees are non-refundable.
- No replacements will be accepted.
- For all delegates, refunds will be made net of bank charges and administrative charges.
- Please allow up to 60 days for processing after the event.
Admission & Dress Code
Minors below 18 years old will not be allowed to enter the exhibition hall. For Trade & Professionals only.
All attendees must be appropriately dressed in business attire and covered shoes. Bermudas, shorts and slippers are not allowed. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to participants who are not properly dressed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) POINTS
Q: Will CPE points be awarded if I sign up for the conference and workshops?
Yes, up to 27 CPE points can be attained by attending the congress with valid badges. Please ensure that your badge is scanned upon entry into the lecture hall for full recording of CPE Points.
(Note: It is up to the individual National Dental Council in your country to accredit the CPE points awarded for DAMA. Accreditation may vary for different countries.)
Q: How are CPE points recorded?
For CPE points to be recorded, please make sure that your badge is scanned when you enter the conference hall. Points will not be recorded if your badge is not scanned.
Q: How can I access my CPE points after the event?
CPE points will be uploaded automatically to the Singapore Dental Council (SDC). Please allow at least one-month post event for the uploading of points.
A digital certificate of participation with CPE points will be sent out via email up to one month post event.
Q: If I have registered earlier but could not turn up for the conference, can I pass my conference pass to my friend?
No, conference passes are non-transferrable. Please refer to our cancellation policy above for more information on possible refunds.
Q: When does the online registration close?
Online registration will close on 14 September 2018 (2359 hrs GMT +8).
Q: Are meals provided with the registration?
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for fully registered conference delegates excluding students and auxiliaries. Student and Auxiliary Ticket Holders can choose to include lunch for their registration at a fee of SGD 150.
Q: I do not wish to attend the Conference but would like to attend the exhibition. Is this possible?
Yes. Entrance to the trade exhibition is free if visitors pre-register online.
Q: I lost my badge during the conference. Can I have my badge reprinted?
Your badge represents your admission ticket to DAMA and allows you to take advantage of event privileges accorded to your badge category. If you lose or misplace your badge, a replacement fee of SGD 50 for conference delegates and SGD 20 for exhibition visitors will be charged. There are no exceptions to this policy. You must wear your badge each time you wish to enter the event halls.